2009-05-12

Namitha Celebrates Birthday After A Long Time


Namitha celebrated her birthday with parents after a long gap of 4 years at her Mumbai residence on May 10th, Sunday. "Since I was busy with my hectic film commitments from 2005, I never found time to celebrate my birthday with family especially with my grandfather. For the last four years I have been celebrating my birthday with unit members in some film locations,” she said. Telugu Actress Gossips

In Chennai, her fan club members celebrated Namitha’s birthday with much fanfare by distributing free meal and sweets to the orphan children. Early last week, Namita Fan Club President Selvam and PRO John had made exclusive arrangements and distributed free three computers, school books and stationary to students who are studying at Namita Evening Tuition Center, a free education wing of Namita Fan Club functioning at Somaiyanoor, Coimbatore. The actress who was shooting in Coimbatore found time to meet the kids and spend some time with them.

Namitha Hot Photo Gallery


Billa Movie Photo Gallery

No comments: