2009-05-12

Balakrishna Happy With Mitrudu’s Success


Balakrishna seems to be content with the outcome of his recent film Mitrudu. He is actively involving the film’s promotions and he also looks happy. The film’s success meet was held on Monday evening at Cinemax theatre, Hyderabad and movie entire cast has attended. Balakrishna mingled with all of them and spoke at length about the movie and the crew. Telugu Movie News

“I have done four films for producer Shivalenka Krishna Prasad and he always comes up with good family oriented stories. He brought Mahadev to me and I was impressed with the debutant director’s attitude. He didn’t try to impress me or praise me. He just told the story and did his job. I have learnt not to fall for the charms of sycophants,” Balakrishna said.

He also praised Priyamani. “She is national award wining actress. She did good performance in this film. I give credit to the entire crew for this success,” he added.

Priyamani on her part expressed her wish to act with Balakrishna again. “He is good person and I enjoyed working with him. Also I loved the movie as it is a clean family entertainer,” Priyamani said. Mitrudu Movie Stills

Shivalenka Krishna Prasad said: “I made four films with Balayya and when the critically praised Aditya 369 was released, the movie’s collections were poor in the initial stages. It only picked up later. Mitrudu is also an experiment and I am sure that this movie would turn out bit hit as Aditya 369 did.”

Director Mahadev thanked Balakrishna and producer Krishna Prasad for giving him the break. “I had great moments during the shoot. I am also enjoying its success now,” he said.

Mitrudu Movie Stills

Tollywood Actress Photos

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nandamoori natasimham