2011-01-05

Venkatesh Ready For Negative Roles!

Venkatesh Latest Pic
Victory Venkatesh, who has come up with loads of family entertainers in soft humorous roles has tried out a distinct role in Nagavalli which has a negative shade. Venky seems to be happy with his role and performance in Nagavalli and the star is displaying his interest in portraying negative shade characters further.

Speaking in an event, Venky said, “The king’s role in Nagavalli has a slight negative shade but I gave an attempt since the role was distinct for me. I regard it as a positive transform and I do not mind doing complete negative roles if the directors come up with good scripts. I’m sure that audience will appreciate unique scripts and films. As per my opinion, a film with unique concept will always end up in success.”

Next POST

No comments: