2010-12-02

RGV's 'Naa Istam' Book Launched!

Naa Istam Book Launch
As informed earlier, a book written by maverick director Ram Gopal Varma was launched on 1st, December. ‘Naa Istam’ published by Emesco Publications comprises of RGV’s thoughts, his feelings behind the films, his answers to the questions posed by viewers etc. The interesting part of this is RGV has dedicated the book to himself.

Lagadapati Rajagopal, B.Gopal, Krishna Vamsi, Ravi Teja, Jayasudha, Sunil and Ramgopal Varma’s mother Satyavathi attended the event. This is probably the first time RGV’s mother was seen in the event. Lagadapati Rajgopal unveiled the book and presented the first copy to Varma’s mother.

On the event RGV said: “The only person that I admire the most is me itself and so I dedicated this book to myself. It might sound strange, but this is the way I am. No one in the world could have enjoyed life like I do till date. So if you read the book and practice some of the things that I have written, your life would be changed for good. If not, it is your Karma.”

RGV proves that he is distinct not just in film-making, but proves himself unique by dedicating the book to himself.

Next POST

No comments: