2010-07-15

'Rakta Charitra', A Highly Fictitious Absolute Fact: RGV

‘Surya Body in Rakta Charitra Movie
The creative director cum producer Ram Gopal Varma is eagerly waiting for the release of his forthcoming film ‘Rakta Charitra’ starring Surya in the lead which is going to hit the big screens very shortly.

On speaking about his upcoming film, RGV says “As an absolutely true depiction of a real story that shook the conscience of many people in Andhra Pradesh. It will be a two part film. The first part of the film will be released in a few weeks. The second part of the film will be released after a gap of two to three months.”

RGV in his blog has stated “‘Rakta Charitra’ is not an absolute true story, but an absolute depiction of a true story. I am saying these things mainly because I was not personally present at the time the events took place. Most of the people who participated in the events or who witnessed it have died and the remaining few who are still alive have spoken extensively about the incidents. I cannot say they were telling me absolute truth. It is impossible to find absolute truth of the incidents which happened a long time ago. But I have taken the versions of the people who were alleged to have been involved in killings, relatives of the victims, the investigative officers from the police department and the politicians who were in the background supporting these leaders and who were also partly responsible for the events. From these interactions, I have come to my own conclusions about the absolute truths objectively without any personal bias.”

He adds further “However hard I try, my film will only have a hazy reflection of an absolute truth.”

Raktha Charitra Movie Stills Wallpapers

No comments: