2010-03-21

I am Big Fan Of Varma - Surya

Surya
Hero Surya who is playing a role of Maddelacheruvu Suri in Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Rakta Charitra’ says that RGV is known for his practical style of approach and he ropes in the best cast that suits the image of the characters

Surya said, “One of my co-stars in the film Rakta Charitra is an event manager. I also learnt that the role of villain in the movie Sarkar was played by a fitness trainer. That is Varma. I really like his practical approach and clarity of thought.”

“Raktha Charitra is giving me life time experience. I became big fan of RGV. And we are shooting every scene in three languages Telugu, Hindi and Tamil. So it’s a new experience all together,” he further added.

Rakta Chaitra is being made trilingually and it has two parts ‘Rakta Charitra 1′ and ‘Rakta Charitra 2′. Surya will have a greater scope in the second part.

Rakta Charitra Movie Stills

Telugu Actress Photos

Actress Hot Photos

No comments: