2010-01-27

‘Panchakshari’ Logo Was Unveiled

Panchakshari Movie  Logo
Anushka’s latest flick ‘Panchakshari’ logo was unveiled in Annapurna studios at Hyderabad. Anushka, Nassar, Chandra Mohan, Ravi Prakash, cameraman Vasu, story writer Madhu Vipparthi, dialogue writer Thota Prasad, dance master Shiva Shankar and producer, Chandra (Bommadevara Rama Chandra Rao) has attended the event.

On this event, director Samudra of this film said, “Chandra has worked as a make-up man in Annapurna studios for about 35 years. I met him during the shooting of Siva Rama Raju film and he asked, if I could direct his first movie and I said I will. The project is finally materialised as Panchakshari. Though chandra is a make-up man by profession, he has command over other departments as well.”

Anushka said, “I made my debut in Annapurna Studios’ movie Super and Chandra was the first make-up man I worked with. During that time he asked me if I could act in his production venture and I said yes. He approached me with Panchakshari script the previous year. I liked the script very much. Samudra directed my film Mahanandi earlier and I am glad to work with him again.”

Producer Chandra said, “I am indebted to Annapurna studios and I thank Akkineni Nagarjuna for being a pillar of strength for my first production. The second schedule of the film is now going on and shooting will be completed by March. The film will be releasing in the month of April.”

Anushka Photo Gallery

Panchakshari Movie Stills

Actress Hot Photos

No comments: