2009-11-04

I Never Think Jr NTR Is Competition For Me!


Kalyanram's recent movie Jayeebhava released last week and running successfully all over the AP. speaking to the media, Kalyanram said "NTR jr is a mass hero and I do mostly family entertainers, I never think NTR jr is competition for me. In fact we both are best buddies".

There were some rumours in the industry that there was certain differences between young tiger NTR and Kalyanram few years back. But now everything looks fine in the family.

Kalyanram further said that he did mostly action flicks in his film career and jayeebhava is a complete family entertainer. " I was happy with the response getting for Jayeebhava", said the grandson of great legend NTR.

Actress Photo Gallery

Telugu Movie Stills

Telugu Actress Hot Photos

No comments: