2009-08-17

What's Wrong in Hiking up My Price - Priyamani


Priyamani is the actress who is known for her performance and also glamour. She won National Award for the film Paruthi Veeran and also won place in the hearts of men with her bikini appearance in the film Drona. When asked her about more bikini acts she said that she has appeared in bikini just for fun but she got no other offers till now to wear another bikini. She also explained why she wore bikini. Telugu Actress Gossips

“That was the time when Nayantara ruled with her bikini act in Tamil Billa. My director also asked me to go for such an act and I too felt something interesting. Hence I did that and not simply craving to do more. I got both positive and negative remarks for my bikini deed”.

And when asked about her hike in remuneration she said, “What’s wrong in hiking up the payment. I have the recognition as hot star. I want my market value and hence I demand in tune with the value I have”.

Priyamani Photos

Telugu Movie Stills

Actress Hot Photos

No comments: