2009-08-23

Sophie Choudhary Sizzling Hot


Heads turn when Sophie Choudry walks in the coffee parlour. She’s sexy and she knows it. “I never thought of myself as sexy when I first came to Mumbai from England, but everyone else thought I was. I didn’t have to work towards looking hot,” she says.

And no, she wouldn’t take offense if a director approaches her for a role that requires a sexy actress. “I think women work bloody hard to look hot ‘n’ sexy. Many actresses are trying hard to go from girl next door to sexy. I’m not under any forced illusion. I’m not going to change my image because I know it won’t work for me. People know me for who I am and I think that’s a huge asset,” she adds. Telugu Actress Gossips

The image sure is working for her as she’s got Indra Kumar’s Daddy Cool and Sanjay Gupta’s Alibaug in her kitty. “Daddy Cool has a brilliant script and the premise is a funeral where everything goes wrong. My character Ayesha is one you can’t ignore. She’s an ultra glam model who believes she needs to be always dressed up in hot outfits all the time.

“The movie is about human emotions, drama, friendships and dying. You will see a different Sophie in this film. I have Daddy Cool and then something like this. I like to part of entertaining films,” she adds.

Sophie Choudhary Hot Photos

Telugu Movie Stills

Actress Hot Photos

No comments: