2009-07-07

Trisha Always Honoured All Her Film Commitments


Ever since Trisha announced her Bollywood plans and her dream debut with Akshay Kumar, rumours have been afloat about how she’s trying to wiggle out of her Telugu/Tamil films. Trisha however, claims she has no issues with the producer, actor or director of any of the Telugu/Tamil films she’s working in. She says she’s always honoured all her film commitments. “Despite being busy, we are trying to adjust dates for the film. If things don’t work out, we’ll part ways professionally. Southern films will remain my mainstay,” she clarifies. She also says that she will wrap up her Telugu films with Gopichand and Venkatesh “in a couple a months” so that she has enough time to prepare for her B’ wood debut in which she has a “meaty role”. “I think it would be an ideal launchpad for me,” says the actress, who feels filmmaker Priyadarsan would put to good use her “looks” and “talent” in this comic caper. On matching comic timing with Akshay, she says, “I’ll give it my best shot. I’d also like to clarify that the film is not just a comedy, there are other shades to it as well.”

Trisha Photo Gallery

No comments: