2009-06-15

I Will Act In Movies After Marriage - Meena


Meena says that she will act in films after her marriage. Meena is getting married to Vidhyasagar who is a software engineer in Bangalore. Telugu Movie News

The marriage is to take place in Tirupathi on July 12th. The reception will be held in Chennai on 14th at Mayor Ramanathan Mandapam. Meena while speaking about this marriage said,” This marriage is taking place with the approval of both the parents.

Though I will be living in Bangalore I will not forget my Tamil Nadu fans and Tamil Nadu. Many are asking me whether I will act in films after my marriage. I will act with his full approval. I am acting in a Telugu film titled Thari Konda Vengamma. I am donning role of Vengamma, an ardent devotee of Lord Venkateswara. I was fasting while I was acting in this film. I have acted in a Malayalam film titled Kadha, Thirai Kadha, Vasanam Kunjakko. Srinivasan had written the script and has acted in this film. I am also acting in a serial titled Kalyanam.”

Meena Photo Gallery

No comments: