2009-05-23

Sumanth 'Boni' Ready To Hit

Boni Movie stills
Shooting of ‘Boni’ produced by the music director turned producer Ramana Gogula on the banner of Green Mangoes, introducing Raj Pippala as director, with Sumanth as hero and a debutant Kruti Karbanda as heroine is almost nearing completion. Ramanga Gogula says, ‘We will soon bring out the first copy. We have plans to release the film either by the end of May or in the first half of June. I realised the value of story and other technicians while producing this movie.

It is really a good experience for me. Sumanth performed excellently and the heroine too gave her best though she was a novice. I personally scored music and Ramajogaiah Sastry penned fantastic lyrics to all the songs. We launched the audio recently and the response is quite positive and unexpected. I am confident that my debut project would be a big success.’ Sumanth says, ‘The film would be little novel and we are sure that the film would earn name to the entire unit. Especially Ramana worked hard to make the film a hit. When anyone asks me, I could say that music is the highlight of the film. After my earlier musical hits ‘Satyam’ and ‘Godavari’, this film got such a massive response. Even re-recording was done excellently.’

Boni Movie Stills

Boni Movie Wallpapers

No comments: