2009-05-21

Sanjana On Fast Track


The young beauty from Kannada, Sanjana is now set for bigger things in Tollywood.

Director Puri Jagannath gave a break to her in Tollywood by casting her in his film Bujjigadu - made in Chennai. She created a good impression and she has now been signed up to play a prominent role in Rajashekar’s new film
Sathyameva Jayathe. Telugu Actress Gossips

Speaking to Expresso in a chat, Sanjana said when Puri Jaganath offered me Bujjigudu, I was a bit apprehensive that I may not be noticed but after the film was released I became well-known in the Telugu film industry
.

I have three films coming up this year - Ee Sanje in Kannada, Police Police and Samardhudu in Telugu. Release of the movies has been delayed due to IPL matches. Samardhudu is an out-and-out Telugu film; Krishnamraju is the biggest USP of the movie. The film is going to feature five songs and I am really looking forward to it. She is paired with Raja and Srikanth in the two films respectively. Both the films are in the final stages of production.

Apart from this, I just intend to go in the flow and have fun. I hope that my films do well and I get highly recognised. I can opt for modelling too, but only if I am the showstopper or the brand ambassadress.

Sanjana says she is now well versed with the ways of Tollywood and now more ready than ever before to act and sizzle on the Telugu screen. What about Hindi films? I am content with the kind of movies that I am getting in Kannada and Telugu. So for now, I am not thinking of setting my foot in Bollywood.

Shuttling from her base in Bangalore to Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai for films and modelling assignments, Sanjana now finds little time to indulge in hobbies like doing the Salsa dance.

Sanjana Latest Photos

No comments: