2009-05-07

Namitha angry over media


The spicy buxom babe of Tollywood Namita is playing Police Officer role in her latest film ‘Desadhrohi.’ Veteran actress Vijaya Shanty who successfully branded the Police Officer role with her superb acting, in her super hit film ‘Kartavyam’, sets a high standard for it. If, any heroine dares to do the same role, people and Media expect the same performance and compares with her film. Telugu Actress Gossips

Recently, when media asked Namita whether she can achieve the standards set by Vijaya Shanthi, she harshly replied that, ‘I need not to compete with her, or need not imitate her. I do my best. More over she is not my role model. I am doing this film, because I am inspired by IPS Officer Kiran Bedi, and not others like Vijaya Shanthi or so.

Namitha Hot Photos

No comments: