2009-05-28

Devisri Prasad Prefer Shriya With Him


Young music sensation Sri Prasad made his debut with ‘Devi’ and shot into fame. From then onwards, he is being called Devisri Prasad. After that movies, he scored music for several sensational hits and became one of the best music directors of the Telugu film industry. Presently, he scored tunes for ‘Mallanna’. The audio was released into the market and became a big musical hit. On the occasion, the film journos posed him a question, ‘A gossip is doing rounds that you are going to play hero in a film. In case, if you chose to become a hero, whom would you select as heroine opposite?’. Pat came the reply, ‘Who else. It is Shriya. She is my favourite heroine and I am her big fan since long. If I really got the opportunity, I would definitely prefer her as my female lead. Will any one choose some other when he got a chance to select a heroine of his choice other than their favourite heroine? Of course, my concentration now is entirely on music alone. I can’t ride on two horses simultaneously. So, me doing a hero is out of question.’

Telugu Movie Stills

Telugu Actress Hot Photos

No comments: