2008-11-17

'Athadu' is my favourite movie: Mahesh Babu


“I feel proud and happy to receive Nandi award in the presence of my father here,” Mahesh Babu said in delight after receiving best actor award for year 2005 for the film Athadu. The new superstar was the main attraction at the Nandi Awards present ceremony held at L.B.Stadium in Hyderabad on Sunday night (November 16, 2008). His father Krishna also received NTR National award on the same stage from Chief Minister YS Rajashekar Reddy.

“This is my fifth Nandi in my career and I am happy to receive the award second time from the hands of YS Rajashekar Reddy,” he said. He didn’t vouch for the government nor did he praised or uttered any word about politics contrary to the speculations.
Mahesh Babu said that Athadu is personal favorite among all his movies in his career.

No comments: